Sharon Whelton Glass
Workshop: Stained Glass for Beginners | Sunday, July 10, 2022 from 2pm to 6:30pm
Itching for a new experience? Curious about stained glass? Want to test the waters before diving in headfirst without a lifeguard? Come learn the basics of stained glass!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING THOROUGHLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
- Over four hours we’ll go over and put into practice all of the steps of creating stained glass art using the copper foil method. You’ll learn how to cut, grind, foil and solder. No experience necessary; perfect for beginners. All materials will be provided. And the best part? You’ll take home a completed suncatcher made entirely by your two hands!
- Each workshop is limited to a maximum of 2 people. Why only 2? The simplest answers are space and safety. We’re definitely going to have some fun and make pretty art, but this isn’t one of those things where you drink wine and paint with friends. We’re going to need a bit more focus to stay safe.
- To book for two people, purchase the one available spot and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email address of your plus one. A second listing will be created, marked “Reserved for [your name or the name of your plus one]” and emailed to you or your plus one depending on who you indicate is paying for the additional spot.
- Comfortable closed toed shoes are required. Please remove all jewelry and watches before we get started. Long pants or leggings are highly recommended but not required. I have no control of over the temperature of the studio space. It can be quite hot inside during the summer months and quite cold in the winter, but I do have both fan and space heater for our comfort.
- Safety glasses and 3M half facepiece respirators will be provided, but please bring your own if you’ve got them.
- We’ll take a 30 minute break after the first half of the workshop. MAKEbhm has a kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwave and oven, so feel free to bring lunch or a snack. Personal belongings (bags, phones, etc.) are not permitted in the studio space, only in the common areas of MAKEbhm.
- Sharon Whelton Glass reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops due to unforeseen circumstances. If you need to cancel for any reason, please do so a minimum of 4 days prior to the scheduled workshop. Cancellations made within 3 days will not be eligible for refund.
- After you checkout here, you will receive emails with links to sign liability waivers for both Sharon Whelton Glass and MAKEbhm. Both waivers must be signed prior to workshop. Please make sure to check your spam folders and contact me if you haven’t received these links within 2 business days of checkout.
- Workshop participants must be at least 19 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. No person under the age of 16 will be allowed to participate in workshops.
- Price listed is per person.